Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This is truly a disturbing universe

So here are the last eleven search terms that led people to my little corner of the interwebs.

1. you chew chupacabra (videos)
2. human mongrelization
3. uncooked meat
4. mike patton mom
5. garners windy, noise, and black skied storms
6. i hate oprah
7. my wife passed out party
8. brite fucks hard
9. built to spill mike jones
10. is meat good for you?
11. uncle too affectionate

I am officially concerned. I mean, yes, I have posted about pedophilia, Mike Patton, and the mongrelization of the human race. And I've obviously raged against Oprah Winfrey. And I suppose this is the price I pay for using tags that have nothing to do with anything. But... well, I'm particularly concerned with #'s 1, 7, 8 and REALLY concerned about #11.

I think I speak for us all when I say... "that shit is fucked up".

And what the hell is #1 all about, anyway?

3 comments:

Maxine Dangerous said...

How do you find out what search terms people have used to find your blog?

TK said...

Hmm. I just tried to email you, but it got bounced - you might have my address junked (which explains the no response the last time I emailed).

Anyway, I use this site: http://www.statcounter.com/

Which shows number of hits, where they come from, length of stay, and yes, search terms. It's pretty handy, and free free free. And who doesn't like free shit!

Maxine Dangerous said...

Thx, TK. Will check email accounts over weekend. :)