Friday, January 26, 2007

I might have to re-think the whole global warming thing...

It's 4 degrees right now in Boston. Four. Quatro. Quatre. With the wind chill? -10. Minus TEN. That's actually too cold to translate.

Holy fuck. And you know what Lewis Black said - "if the weather man says it's 4 degrees, but with the wind chill it's -10... well then it's MINUS TEN, asshole. Don't tell me what the temperature is if conditions were perfect!"

On the bright side, I went to college in Wisconsin, so I can always look around and say, "eh. I've seen worse."

Brrr.

4 comments:

A Bowl Of Stupid said...

Wow, that just sucks T.

On a sunnier note (so to speak), it's about 75 and sunny here in the ol' MIA, and I went surfing today for about 3.5 hours.

Don't feel bad, tho - in Boston, you've got food, culture and nice people, but horrible weather. Here, I've got great weather, but I live in the third world.

A Lover and a Fighter said...

I am not trying to be mean or anything but your friend a bowl of stupid just made me hate him or her, just a wee bit.

It's as cold as a witch's tit in NY. I'm wearing two pairs of pants. It's a good look for me. I've always wanted that post-childbirth body without actually experiencing, say, the glory of motherhood.

TK said...

Hate away, L & F. When I made that post, I thought to myself "how long until Matt makes a crack about the florida weather?"

Not too long. But two bright spots - he's probably up to his neck in either drug dealers or retirees, and he seems like a pretty good guy, weather gloating notwithstanding.

A Bowl Of Stupid said...

Sorry guys, unfortunately my gloating extends to pretty much everything, not just weather; but that's only because I'm a bitter, bitter man.

And T, as for brain wavelengths, after it's come up lately, I went and "bought" Big Trouble In Little China yesterday. Oh man, I forgot just how funny that movie is.