Maybe I'll make this a recurring post, since I had such fun with it last time. Anyway, here are the latest search terms that led to this bright and cheery little niche of the interwebs:
1. speaking afrikaans wearing jean pant youtube (oookay... I mean... I've studied afrikaans. And I've seen youtube. And I wear pants. But...)
2. supressed (sic) cures (it saddens me that such I draw such poor spellers)
3. paul walker (obviously via the post on race)
4. eating uncooked meat (self explanatory)
5. uncooked meat blog (I'M FUCKING FAMOUS!)
6. cee-lo green and his perfect imperfections (via this post)
7. lyrics born (see the post below)
8. mike patton be aggressive (this post)
9. wife passed out pics (ok, technically this refers to this post, but it's still disturbing as hell. Especially because it's come up twice, meaning more than one roofie-slipping psycho bastard is coming here)
10. grischka (someone has seen Octopussy)
11. we fuck's (sic) milf .com (I. have. no. fucking. idea.)
12. oprah hate (gee, I wonder why my site came up)
13. sick bad uncooked meat (Wow. I've never seen myself described so succinctly before. It's like looking into a mirror.)
14. lyrics sweet caroline fucking slut (thank dmbmeg for this)
15. bald texan blog (sorry NT, I don't know if this refers to you or not)
16. i hate oprah (again, I have no idea why)
So. Again, my site is apparently drawing illiterates, drunks, people with mommy obsessions, date rapists, Oprah haters, drug users, future divorcees, music lovers, people with questionable diet habits, and James Bond fans.
So, pretty much a little snapshot of y'all, gentle readers.
At least no more child molesters like last time.