Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rock You Like a Hurricane

Hi kids,

Quick announcement (again) - some of you may know that in between reviewing movies about necrophilia and writing about spilling on myself, I also write for a music site called The Music is the Message. Well, Pajiba has graciously asked me to become their music editor, and as such, I'll be diverting my musical attentions over there to work on their new music section! Exciting, n0?

Anyway, here is the official Pajiba announcement. I'm sure I'll drive this into the ground in a couple weeks, if I don't fall down a flight of stairs or break my ass mountain biking first, but until then, please do come by and read!

Tonight I go to see The Reverend Horton Heat, and I'm so excited I might pee myself.

2 comments:

onthevirg said...

JC...like you're music snobbery wasn't bad enough already. Now you'll just be insufferable.

Well, more than normal anyway.

Congrats. We should keep an eye on this guy, no telling what part of the interwebs he's going to try and dominate next.

Girl With Curious Hair said...

Holy Awesome! Look at you taking over the world! I think we should hide the salad dressing--just to be safe.

Congratulations!