Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Leavin' on a jet plane

Greetings,

So I'll be off the grid for the next few days - we're going to see my good friend Chris get married in one of the more complicated wedding trips ever: a plane to Seattle, followed by a rental car to Anacortes, followed by a ferry to Orcas Island, one of the lovely San Juan Islands. The getting there is a bitch, but the result will be a blast. Anyway, check Pajiba later this afternoon for a review, and The Music is the Message will keep chugging along - we're still shooting for a post a day, until we run out of ideas - unlikely considering the participants.



So anyway, have a splendiferous few days. Let's hope I don't have any awful airplane-related incidents. I'd hate to see a repeat of this or this. Because frankly, I don't think I can handle any more.

Adios. Back on Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAY! That's where I live. I am currently at work, about 10 minutes from Anacortes, WA. I hope you enjoy it here, and it's even sunny for your trip (those moments are few and far between here).

country roads said...

Have a great trip! I'm jealous. Also? Stay away from all food and drink on the plane. And in the airport.